Thursday, July 17, 2014

Gi nathlam hí -Welcome

For those who don't know elvish, that means Welcome.


My name is... well, I'm not actually going to tell you my name.
BUT, I have decided on an adequately cliche pseudonym:
Jane Doe.
  

I'm not entirely sure what the point of this blog is, or what I'll even post here. 
Perhaps I'll post pictures of my adventures with anecdotes added for flare, or perchance story snippets (whenever I actually get around to writing anything). Or it's possible I'll just journal here; sharing my feelings on any random topic, and ranting about why hot dogs aren't a socially acceptable breakfast food. 
I suppose only time will tell.
If you don't know where you are going,
any road will get you there. -
Lewis Carroll

So, If you care to, join me. I welcome you to my blog.

Namárië, tenna enta lúmë.
(Be well until we meet again)

Sincerely, Jane Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment