I'm writing this, laying on my bed at UT Martin, in the twenty minutes before supper.
Now, as I am a highschool freshman, you might think it's odd that I have a bed at UT Martin. It's really not. I'm here for 4-H roundup. So far it's a lot of fun.
As of right now I don't have any pictures to show you. I promise to post some later.
But, right now it's time for assembly and then supper.
Talk to you soon, Jane doe.
Now, as I am a highschool freshman, you might think it's odd that I have a bed at UT Martin. It's really not. I'm here for 4-H roundup. So far it's a lot of fun.
As of right now I don't have any pictures to show you. I promise to post some later.
But, right now it's time for assembly and then supper.
Talk to you soon, Jane doe.
Thanks for sharing this moment. I love your thoughts and opinions, and I think you're beautiful! :o)
ReplyDelete