¡Hola amigos míos!
It's almost 12:30 in the morning and I'm awake, so I decided to write a little and give y'all an update about my life.
First things first: I finally got my drivers permit a few weeks ago!
It's been over a year since I reached the minimum age requirement, but I only just got around to going and taking the test. I only missed 3 questions, 1 of which was because the DMV's mouse was glitch-y and moved as I clicked the answer..weird, right?
What's weirder is the fact that I got my Level 1 Archery Instructor's license before I got my driver's permit.
That's right! I do archery. I started a couple years ago when my dad found an old bows of his from when he was a kid and wondered if I could pull it back. Needless to say, I could, and I quite enjoyed it.
Something I'm really looking forward to this week is working at a big fair in my area. I'm in 4-H and we have a vendor stand selling sweet tea and boiled corn. It might not sound like much but it's a ton of fun.
On one of the days I work I'm going to get to work with this guy who I really like, and who likes me.
We actually went on a date Saturday! We went to the fair together and just hung out and rode rides, until I threw up that is. :/
That's right. I threw up on a date.
Great flirting skills, I know.
The thing was that I hadn't eaten a whole lot, and it was really hot and humid. That plus all the rides got to me and I threw up. we then had to sit around for like an hour before I finally felt well enough to walk around again.
Honestly though, it really was awesome and I had a ton of fun. He's an amazing guy with an amazing laugh, and he makes me want to smile and laugh all the time.
Well, before I get any more cheesy, I'm going to finish my milk and go to bed.
Buenas noches,
Jane Doe
No comments:
Post a Comment